Wednesday, June 9, 2010

eventhough you're gone, but u'll still live in my heart

hey brother !
how are you?
what are you doin right now,
up there?
having fun in your bornday ?
could you celebrate your bornday there?
oh, i forgot.
u dont like to celebrate your bornday.
but you celebrate your last bornday

hey brother.
you know what?
i really want to give u some gift
special gift
i never give a gift for you
but isnt a sketch of Mickey Mouse that i drew by myself.
like i used to when u're back to Jakarta.
when i ask you, "what do u want for your gift,brother?"
u always said, "you are my special gift,lil' sist"
do you know how much happy i am when u answer my question like that?
SUPER !
i'm such a very lucky lil girl to have a brother like you.

brother,
u are my life that time.
but you're gone.
suddenly
that time, i felt like i dont have my life anymore
because that time,
only you
who care about me.
we're very close!
and i know u knew it.

sometimes,
mm, so many times actually
i wish u were here,
right here with me.
guiding me as usually
u dont know how much i need you
it hurts when i realize that u're not here anymore
its hard to ignore it
but i have to face it

is it a sin?
i'm sorry if it is
i'm really really sorry if it makes you sad
but i really didnt meant it
this is what i feel.

from now,
i promise,
i wont sad anymore.
for you.
i want you happy up there
and i know
u always guiding me from up there
and i'll pray for you

this my gift for you brother.
i just can give this

"HAPPY BORNDAY,
BENYAMIN DWINANDA PERBAWA RIZKY"

you will always in my heart, :*

No comments:

Post a Comment